Powerful, authoritative, soft, sincere, wry
I have a strong voice with lots of texture. I can give you authoritative reads; soft, sincere reads; something low and sexy; upbeat and fun; or wry and dry.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Non-accented American English, British, Irish, Eastern European, Southern US.
My Voice Experience
Client list includes Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Animal Planet, Smithsonian Network, The Weather Channel, Turner Sports, NESN, Toyota, Verizon, GEICO, International Delight, Encore Television and more.
I have performed a lot of narration, especially in the area of training and marketing videos. This work includes training videos for airport employees across the country, interactive videos to help U.S. combat veterans transition back to the non-combat world, and marketing videos for real estate developers from Washington, DC to Dubai.
I continue to do public television funder and promo work for Washington's WETA-TV. I have also voiced a number of promos for PBS and have been the show voice for Tucker Carlson: Unfiltered and Sesno Reports. I have also been heard on promos for Bloomberg Television and Retirement Living Television.
I am a multiple Peer Award winner for voice over work given by the TIVA-DC.
B.S. Degree in Communication Arts-Radio/TV/Film - James Madison University.
Coached by Dave Walsh, David Lyerly, and Marice Tobias.
Theatre training in Washington, DC at The Theatre Lab School for the Dramatic Arts and Woolly Mammoth Theatre.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Mic Kiwi Mic
ProTools 10 with Digi003
Telos Zephyr Xstream ISDN Codec
Sennheiser MKH416 Mic
CEntrance Micro Port Pro
Over 25 years of production and editing experience, including national and international broadcast production awards.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Craig Klein by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Craig Klein is a Standard subscriber.
• Craig Klein was last active on Voice123 83 days ago