Australian, Offbeat, Character Specialist,
Warm and deep voice. Both rugged and refined Australian voice. Refined British voice. English Cockney voice. Kooky, expressive, zany voices for characters. Grounded and austere for presentations and corporate work. Neutral Australian / British accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian rugged, Australian refined, British refined, British cockney, British rock star, pimply teenage boy, senior English male / female, surfer / stoner, Woody Allen, Michael Caine (young & old)
My Voice Experience
Various radio commercials and corporate videos in Australia.
I am a singer who has made 4 full length albums and 3 EP's that have all world wide releases and have sold well.
I have had many singing teachers over the last 20 years that have taught me something new about voice control.
I went to audio school in Australia and have been working in bands for 20 years. I have an excellent grasp of using studio tools and getting great sounding results.
My Studio Equipment
iMac, Logic Pro, Yeti condenser mic.
I am an easy going, hard working person who is a team player. I can work to spec and deliver results on time. I can contribute to the creative process when required. (I love to collaborate).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Craig Jackson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Craig Jackson is a Standard subscriber.
Craig Jackson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Craig Jackson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Craig Jackson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Craig Jackson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.