Formal, Irish, Deep, Warm, Radio, Clear, Strong
A deep, warm and extremely clear voice. Husky and fun for commercial or informational promotions. Educated and professional for professional work. Lively, funny and exciting for the right occasion also.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Irish, Northern Irish, Scotish, Welsh, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, American, Canadian, Dutch, South African, Australian.
Dialects: Ireland - All dialects (Dublin, Munster, Northern, etc...), English - (London, Northern, Manchester, Liverpool, Windsor), American - (Southern, New England, L.A., Mid-western)
Characterizations: Very wide range.
My Voice Experience
Voice over artist on a number of Theatre productions. Roles included: Radio presenter voice, weather man voice, Police and Train station announcer.
Extensive live voice work including M.C. work at music shows and live events. Other work includes regular hosting of Pub Quizes.
University Radio, part of a sports show on Trinity FM.
Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
Business, Economic and Social Studies (4-year course)
2.1 overall grade
- Extensive acting experience, including Shakespere and musicals such as Chess and West Side Story.
- Played as part of a Band in School and University, performing on stage at a variety of venues.
My Studio Equipment
Basic home set up - Recording equipment and Laptop.
Close friends have access to professional recording studio which I may use.
I am passionate and motivated to produce a high quality product or service in whatever I do, and I aim to work closely with any client to achieve the exact produce they desire.
I am also very confident and knowledgable about using computers and the internet.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Conor O'Shea by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Conor O'Shea is a Standard subscriber.
Conor O'Shea does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Conor O'Shea was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Conor O'Shea does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Conor O'Shea was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.