Professional, trustworthy, corporate, upbeat
Knowledgeable and professional for corporate presentations and on-line education; upbeat and fun for commercials and acting; smooth and soothing for commercials; calming and intelligent for educational & medical projects; lots of laughter or intensity for games; warm and inviting for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Ashland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My primary talents are in corporate voice over work, upbeat and sexy commercials for bands and performing artists, infomercial type loving and persuasive conversation, little kid/teen excitement, narrative and instructional content, deep/rich toned information delivery, fast upbeat fun and playful delivery, smooth, trustworthy, news anchor, bubbly.
My Voice Experience
I have experience in television reporting, so I can deliver with authority. My experience also includes years as a disc jockey for public radio in adult alternative and jazz formats, plus classical. My voice work includes hosting a talk show for over 15 years on health/environmental issues. I have worked commercially for high end corporate presentation videos and commercials; banks, hospitals, medical facilities, physicians offices.
B.S., Communications, Southern Oregon University. My training includes work with a voice coach, improv theatre training, classical musical training, over 15 years of work in the voice over industry, actor - small role in "Indigo, the Movie" and in a two woman play, "It's Never Too Late to Save the World."
My Studio Equipment
Easy access to high-end sound studios in my area. My home equipment includes aYamaha board, Sennheiser mics, portable digital recorder, Audacity editing system. I can deliver via ftp site, Dropbox or e-mail in wav or email.
I've been a voice talent for over 15 years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Colleen Pyke by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Colleen Pyke is a Premium subscriber.
• Colleen Pyke was last active on Voice123 15 days ago