Deep, rich, credible, slight Spanish accent
My voice is rich, deep and friendly. It can also be authoritative while inspiring trust and confidence. Some people have referred to me as the Puerto Rican Darth Vader.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Orlando, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
In Spanish I can speak without a traceable accent. I can do Puerto Rican, Cuban, Mexican, Spanish (Spain) and Argentinian accents.
My Voice Experience
For the last 15 years I have been involved in many areas of voice over work. I have hosted my own radio show in Orlando. I was the director of the audio production department of a religious publisher in the Midwest. I have recorded many radio spots, participated in audio books projects and training videos. I am able to correctly translate from English to Spanish and from Spanish to English.
I attended the University of Puerto Rico where I majored in Music Education. I have been actively involved in Toastmasters International and have the distinction of Competent Toastmaster. I do public speaking in both English and Spanish. I am also State Certified as a Medical Interpreter, currently pursuing a national certification.
My Studio Equipment
I use Protools by Degidesign and Persons Studio One in a Mac envinroment
I am an accomplished pianist and songwriter who can provide you with original background music. In my home studio I have several digital instruments which allow me to offer a variety of orchestral sounds for music beds.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Coco Ramos by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Coco Ramos is a Premium subscriber.
• Coco Ramos was last active on Voice123 8 days ago