Defined, Well spoken, Smooth Guy, Informing, Funn
Presentation - Friendly, Well Spoken, Fun
Narration- Well Spoken, Smooth and Proffestional
Commercials- Athoritive, Friendly, Excited, Sexy or as directed per the client request. My sole respocibility is your satisfaction.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Very well spoken - american Guy
Funny - Hispanic Guy
Very well spoken - British Guy
Informing- British Guy
Slang, Hip Hop lingo - Hip Hop Guy
My Voice Experience
It is a priviledge for me to work as a voice over artist. I've performed for the big cheese himself at Walt Disney World in the Indiana Jones Expreince where I worked as a voice atrist as well as stunt utility,I had the chance to work as a voice artist in Mulan the show and The Jungle Book , At Universal Studios I worked as an actor and voice atist in Ghost Buster's mobile live shows, Slime Time Live at Nickelodeon Studios as well as the MIB(Men In Black Ride) I worked as a voice artist for Will Smith's Charactor.
I was then able to segue into radio whare I did a lot of work writing copy and then performing it. I became so efficient at this I recieved requsest to do Voice Over Gigs, Party MC, DJ for wedding as well as industrial commercials to Voice direction.
Working for a station cluster at Clear Channel Broadcasting has afforded me a large amount of this type work.
I'm looking to expand and strenghten my exprience and will do so by giving clients what they desire in the projects I am granted to do.
* Davis Broadcasting (Mentor Tim Snell) : Heavy Production, Air Personality, Copy Writing, Live Remotes
* CSB School of Broadcasting (Mentors: Chris Tracy, Scott Lander) Adobe, Nexgen, 360, Board Operations, Production, Copy Writing, Commercial Spots, Voice Over Artist, Performance Radio/Voice 2008
* Gift Of Gab (Work Shop) 1998
* Columbus College (The Craft Of Speaking1, 2, 3) 1990
* Universal Studios: Mentor - Lyle Moon, Voice and Stage Presence - Randa Black 1998 - 2000
My Studio Equipment
I am a graduate of CSB School of Broadcasting where I have accsess to top equipment and programs such as fully equiped studios that have Adobe, 360 and various editing programs on our Mac note books such as Garage band, Imusic. Also I have access to state of the art Pro Tools studio where I can load in or create matrial for a client project.
Currently I am employed at Clear Channel radio where I work on heavy production such as creating commercial spots from scratch, voice imaging for the various stations such as 931 the Party as well as tags and dub ins for multiple local project and syndicated programs.
And finally I have access to deliver a finished product to the client all from one spot instead of having to run all over town.
Me as a performer, creator i take very serious all projects are given a customised treatment because I put all of me into my work. When you pass to me your thoughts and ideas I simply take and finish what was started, polish it up and hand it back to you.
I enjoy being creative and being allowed to help clients reach there project goals is such a priviledge for me.
I look forward to creating and performing for you all.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Clinton Wilder III by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Clinton Wilder III is a Standard subscriber.
Clinton Wilder III does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Clinton Wilder III was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Clinton Wilder III does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Clinton Wilder III was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.