Conversational, guy next door, instructional
My voice talents vary greatly, from serious and somber to sarcastic and funny. I am available for all kinds of voice over opportunities, including character voices. Among other clients, I have successfully conducted narration work for:
Social Security Agency's Ticket to Work Program
Universal Service Administrative Company
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, wiseguy, Indian, pirate, surfer, super hero, announcer, crazy old man, sarcastic
My Voice Experience
Video Game character voice acting for Elefun Games.
Lecture materials for Strayer University online courses.
Web-based training for Social Security Agency's Ticket to Work program.
Web-based training for not-for-profit organization (USAC).
Radio (WBUQ and WCNR, Bloomsburg, PA)
Voice Coaches Creative Voice Development Group
Advanced Ear Training and Professional Development with David Goldberg, President of Edge Studios
MS Instructional Technology
BS Business Administration (Major in Finance, Minor in Economics)
My Studio Equipment
PC with DAW
For specific requests or phone patch projects, I am nearby to a recording studio and can schedule time when needed.
For the past 15 years, I have gained experience both recording for projects and working with narrators to complete development on eLearning projects. This has provided me with an understanding not only of the eLearning industry, but also the voice over industry.
Prior to all this, I worked on radio throughout college and graduate school.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Clint Walsh by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Clint Walsh is a Standard subscriber.
• Clint Walsh was last active on Voice123 149 days ago