announcer, character specialist, guy next door
A wide vocal range, from the deep-voiced movie trailer announcer to the comedic "guy next door".
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Bronx, Brooklynese, Chicago, Boston, Midwest, Southern, Texan drawl, Texas drawl, Hispanic, Scandinavian, Swedish, Norse, Finnish, Finn, British, English, Irish, Irish brogue, Scottish, Highlander, Welsh, Italian, French, German, Russian, Slavic, Gypsy, Native American, American Indian, India, Middle Eastern, Arabic, Hebrew, Yiddish, Jewish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
My Voice Experience
Seven years doing character and commercial voices for The Radio Disney Network; 4 years performing voices for products released by Gemmy Industries; Television and trailer work for companies such as CBS, NBC, ABC and FOX; industrial and promotional narrations for many prolific companies.
Majored in Theatre Arts at Western Kntucky University; studied Commercial Voiceover under the guidance of Paul Kirby; studied Character Voiceover with Pat Fraley.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: ElectroVoice RE-20
Two-channel Preamp & A-D Converter: Apogee Mini-Me
Editing Software: Sony Vegas 10
I love working with my clients, so I hope they love working with me! I'm available for free sample reads, and can turn projects around at a moment's notice with my at-home studio. Let's get your project sounding fantastic!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Clint Ford by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Clint Ford is a Standard subscriber.
Clint Ford does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Clint Ford was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Clint Ford does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Clint Ford was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.