Engaging, Warm, Reassuring, Confident, Whimsical
A soft, welcoming British female voice. Gentle, warm and natural. Can do kind, whimsical, warm, amused, deeply concerned (good for charity appeals), wry, anything very English!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Between no accent and very slightly posh 'Queen's English'
Yorkshire UK accent
West Country (Somerset) UK accent
My Voice Experience
I went into the wee booth at Gary Terzza's studio and felt immediately in my element, loved every minute of it. Proud to say at least one of my demo's was done in one take, and two others only took two takes. Gary stated that being a naturally good sight reader is a huge advantage, so all those years of reading out loud in class and to small children has paid off!
I have a and respect of the English language and I think that shows in my readings, please have a listen to my demos.
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
3 A levels, English, History & Economics
Degree - BA History
My Studio Equipment
Alesis USB Microphone Podcasting Kit
Teaching (the ultimate communication!).
Qualified to teach adults with learning difficulties.
Made many presentations and ran seminars when working as a mortgage underwriter prior to teaching.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Claire Truscott by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Claire Truscott is a Standard subscriber.
Claire Truscott does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Claire Truscott was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Claire Truscott does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Claire Truscott was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.