Genuine, believeable, flexible, witty & reliable!
I have the ability to handle multiple types of delivery with different tempo, pitch and even some accents. I have a young friendly and believable delivery and can convey your message with a genuine yet precise tone.
I've done various types of deliveries for projects including Children's Hospitals, Concert promotions, Art Shows, Industry-specific conventions, Hotels/ Resorts and others.
I can go from serious and on-point to playful and fun with ease.
I look forward to working with you to get the results you expect!!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Italian, Sudo-Russian, Country, Game Show Host, Radio disc jockey.
My Voice Experience
I've been in radio and the broadcast industry since 1997, having worked in various formats on-air from Soft AC (WWRM-TM Tampa), Hot AC (KISS-FM Tampa), CHR (Z99 Grand Cayman/ WRMF-FM West Palm Beach)and Talk (Amerinet).
Despite being on the air, I loved the production side of the business and put my effort and passion into creating commmercials, event promos and even music on-hold messages.
Projects include Heineken Green Synergy, Z99's Polar Plunge Series, Kirk Freeports' Christmas Specials, the Rolex-Daytona Events, Cyber-Knife Promotions, Make a Wish Foundation and others.
I pride myself on working closely with the clients to achieve the results they seek and provide a fast turn-around with a stellar product.
Attended Connecticut School of Broadcasting and Columbia School of Broadcasting- graduating with Honors.
I was able to land my first radio on-air job with NO prior experience in a major market by creating my own on-air demos and promotions in my home.
I learned production/ editing on my own as a hobby and implemented my experience in providing top quality commercials, promos, tags and other projects for the stations I had worked with.
I've stayed in touch with other voice professionals and have gained valuable insight as to what it takes to be a successful contributor in this industry.
My Studio Equipment
Mackie VLZ Pro Series Mixer
Mackie/ Soundscape DAW (Digital Audio Workstation)
Focusrite Platinum Voice-master Pro Processor
Comrex HD20 Digital Hybrid Phone Interface
Neumann TLM103 & EV RE20 Microphones
Transparent Audio Signal Cables
Alesis/ Yamaha Amplification
My other skills include creative writing, sales and a great feel for what the client is trying to convey when it comes to producing a commercial, promo or on-hold message for them that will captivate and capture their clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chuck Vance by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chuck Vance is a Standard subscriber.
• Chuck Vance was last active on Voice123 103 days ago