Real, non-announcery, credible, friendly
Warm, clean, like-able for narrations. Real, youthful credibility for commercials. (Can also do wry and unaffected.) Friendly, professional yet non-announcery for presentations and voicemail.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Guy Next Door, Smartalic, Tough Guy, Cowboy, Pirate, Brit
My Voice Experience
I started out on the other side of the mic, with over 20 years of experience as an advertising writer/producer. So I really appreciate the value that the right voice can bring to a script. I began doing professional voice work somewhat accidentally when a client preferred my demo read over that of our auditioned talent. Recently, I put a little effort into marketing my voice and, in addition to recording a handful of commercials and web videos, I was hired as the narrator of National Geographic Channel's new series Dogtown.
Over 20 years of experience in advertising, writing, producing and recording voice-overs. Hack singer/guitar player.
My Studio Equipment
I am fully equipped to provide broadcast quality files from home -- working with ProTools and Sterling Audio Large Diaphragm Cardioid Mic. If you require phone patch or ISDN, I have a working relationship with a large studio nearby.
Somewhat of a perfectionist, so I'm not put-off by clients asking for another take or a even different take.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Chuck Thompson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chuck Thompson is a Standard subscriber.
• Chuck Thompson was last active on Voice123 12 days ago