The REAL Voice: Real Natural. Real Credible.
Chuck Ingersoll, male voice talent: Real natural. Real credible. Real friendly. A warm voice, a friendly voice, a sincere voice, an expressive voice, able to deliver great "unannouncer" reads for voice narration or energy filled Top 40 reads. Convincing, trustworthy, honest. Voice over skills range from serious and empathetic to sexy and deep. Voice characteristics: understated, sincere, conversational, natural, humorous, credible, friendly, warm, believable, genuine, trustworthy. As well as authoritative, upbeat, confident, forceful or high energy. Age range from teen to young adult to middle age and senior. Character and acting roles include teens, British, senior citizen, old man, pirate, whiny child, whiny teen, youth, nerd, less-than-brilliant person, men imitating women, you name it, I'll try it and likely pull it off. Check out Acting Demo for a variety of roles and acting examples. Project experience includes commercials, station imaging, DJ drops, narrations, presentations, phone / voice mail / IVR / messages on hold, character voices, dialects, podcasts, videos & DVDs, multimedia, PowerPoint, training, video game acting, explainer videos, Web sites, movie and TV trailers, TV promos, animation, documentaries, movies, TV, acting, video games and more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Universal ethnic, Indian, British, Scottish, old geezer, whiny teen, character voices of animals, southern accents and dialects.
My Voice Experience
Extensive voice artist experience in commercials, radio and TV spots, voice overs, voice talent, narration, ISV and on-hold / voice mail messaging, interactive media, streaming video, acting, characters, DJ liners, station imaging, podcasts, voice mail, character voices, animation, corporate and industrial presentations for local, regional and national clients. Clients ranging from area retail merchants to Eastman Kodak Company, Xerox, Bausch & Lomb. Accomplished, award-winning copywriter also capable of creating concepts and scripts for your ads, commercials, presentations and beyond.
• Flash presentations and online videos for Eastman Kodak Company
• Narration of annual fundraising video for Diocese of Rockland County
* Ultralife Batteries trade show presentations
* Sudden Change cosmetics TV
* Three Rivers College narrations
* Banner Healthcare training narrations
* Winner of Gold National Marcom Award for production of Lifetime Health "Dr. Seussian" radio spot
* Florida Marlins baseball team radio
* World Furniture TV spots (3) for WBBM/CBS-TV in Chicago
* Thrive Designs Radio in New York
* Toyo Tires radio
* Online Presentation for Tabor Reimers in Costa Rica
* Viking International Furniture radio and TV
* Heavy Equipment Training Video in Colorado
* Niger Printing radio in New York
* Isaac Heating and Cooling Radio in upstate New York region
* Character voice actor for CUNA Credit Union in Wisconsin
* Online presentation and training for Coldwell Banker
* Podcasts for Mainstreet Wealth and SAP/IDC
* Series of radio commercials for Louisiana Farm Bureau
* Regional radio for NYS Concord Grapes
* Training DVD for Cardiac Science
Got the files. You did a great read. You emphasized the right words perfectly. Thank you for the quick turn around. Excellent work. Thank you.
College degree in communications from SUNY Geneseo State. Morning show host and program director at WCMF, Rochester. Mid-day host and program director at WSAY, Rochester. Current host of the Soul Jazz Spectrum, a weekly program on public radio in Rochester.
My Studio Equipment
Complete, professional audio and voice over studio with exceptional isolation (originally a fallout shelter). Shure, Kel, Sennheiser and other pro condenser and dynamic microphones. Editing via a variety of professional Macintosh audio software programs.
Extensive stock music and sound effects libraries available.
Will provide high-quality, low-noise files in your choice of format (AIFF, WAV, MP3, etc.) delivered via e-mail, FTP (or alternate), on CD via snail mail.
Former owner of ad agency and now associate creative director of larger ad agency. Copywriter and writer of ads, brochures, Web sites, interactive media, radio and TV commercials. Extensive naming and branding experience. See web site for more examples of audio, both voice talent and production, as well as copywriting, advertising, marketing and branding. I can provide you with final mixed files, providing music and editing. File delivery via e-mail, FTP or overnight CD. Professional home studio for fast production, along with addition of stock music or creation of custom music and music beds.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chuck Ingersoll by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chuck Ingersoll is a Standard subscriber.
• Chuck Ingersoll was last active on Voice123 14 days ago