Clear, Professional, Friendly
I have a clear and professional voice; my flow is smooth, convincing and inviting. I have a middle-aged to mature voice, and can do some accents. I have an announcer-type voice, but am able to break that down to conversation, and have recently taken a voice acting class, opening doors to aging my voice, musically scoring scripts, as well as animation scripts.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Nova Scotia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I am currently the weekend morning host at 101.5 The Hawk in Port Hawkesbury, Nova Scotia. As a part time announcer, I have been fortunate to have been selected by station management to be the voice of a Tim Horton's commercial, as well as Public Service announcements for the Alzheimer's Society, as well as various other local businesses. I have also been the "Woolco" voice (1986) while working part time as the retail outlet's live in-store announcer. I have recently voiced a regional radio ad for Kohlers Windows and Door Entrance Systems, played in the Atlantic Provinces, and I have voiced an acoustic wall panel installation video in Ontario.
Voice Acting with Joshua Young - 5 week course, Halifax, NS (September-October, 2010)
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a full production studio and music library at the radio station where I work.
In addition to my radio experiences, I have also performed on-stage in at least two major productions (All My Sons, and The Diary of Anne Frank), and dozens of one-act plays. I haves also done many on-camera interviews, some televised election coverage at an anchor desk, and have been a Co-Host for a local cable television station telethon for four years now.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Chuck Boudreau by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chuck Boudreau is a Standard subscriber.
• Chuck Boudreau was last active on Voice123 220 days ago