Credible, Natural, Guy Next Door
I bring a natural, believable feel. I'm generally booked as the 'Guy Next Door' for radio and tv spots, but also have used a more authoritative tone for character roles such as soldiers or police.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Lenox, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral North American, New York, Boston, Maine, Chicago, Southern U.S., California (surfer), British, Irish...
My Voice Experience
Voice acting is my life; It's my career! When you hire me, you're not getting a part-timer or hobbyist. You're getting a Full-Time Pro, with professional equipment, experience, and a First Class Customer Service Ethic.
Customer Satisfaction (YOUR SATISFACTION) is my #1 priority. I won't rest until you have a voiceover you can tell your grand kids about! When you hire me, I want you walking away knowing you got more than you paid for.
My education as a voice talent never stops! I make a continued effort to hone my skills at every opportunity so that I can offer my clients the HIGHEST POSSIBLE VALUE for their money.
I've been fortunate to have studied under the best; The legendary Alice Whitfield, and was a member of her Master Class during my years on the west coast.
My Studio Equipment
I work from my home studio using Adobe Audition and the Neumann TLM 103, and a variety of other mics, depending on the needs of your project. I can present you with your file via email, FTP,snail mail, etc, and my turnaround time is whenever you need it! I now use ipDTL, SoundStreak or a good old fashioned Phone Patch as alternatives to ISDN.
You can reach me at (413)551-9151 (call or text), or email me at Chris@VabersVoice.com.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Vaber by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Vaber is a Standard subscriber.
• Chris Vaber was last active on Voice123 278 days ago