Warm, trustworthy, guy next door
Smooth and mellow for narration, Trustworthy guy next door or announcer for commercials, conversational yet professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Scotland
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform Louisiana southern, redneck, New York, Boston, Scottish, Russian, British ("lordly" and "common") accents and I can learn more if you give me a bit of notice. I can do a pretty good 50's gangster impersonation/parody, and a good pirate. Since I'm a USAF veteran, I know how to speak like I'm still in the military and can still impersonate my TI from basic training.
My Voice Experience
6+ years. Hundreds of ads for Pandora Internet Radio. Video games for Leap Frog. Training videos for companies like PG+E.
I completed the Such a Voice Master class with Heather Costa. I have an AA in Theater Arts from Cabrillo College in Aptos, CA. I've taken many classes at Voice One in San Francisco.
My Studio Equipment
Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone, Dell Studio XPS 9100 Windows 7, Avid M Box Pro with ProTools LE 8
Unknown - Click here to ask Christopher Rich
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Christopher Rich by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christopher Rich is a Standard subscriber.
• Christopher Rich was last active on Voice123 34 days ago