"Everyman" quality, clear and distinct, pro-sound.
I can provide a strong professional voice for narrations and presentations. I can also deliver a variety of accents if you are looking for regionally based characters. I can also provide casual and fun voices for humorous or campy spots.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Indian, Scottish, Southern US, Eastern Eurpoean, Russian
My Voice Experience
I provided voice tracking for a Canadian Government project for infrastructure development.
I provided telephone menu systems for local businesses.
I spent 4 years as a comedic internet radio personality.
I attended the University of Windsor and was enrolled in the Communication Studies program. My focus was in radio and television production.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio which consists of:
- Behringer SX3224FX digital mixing console
- 3 x Presonus FP10 digital interfaces (giving 24 track capability on the PC)
- 1 MXL Studio 991 Condenser mic for voice over work
- assorted other microphones for music production
- QuadCore mac MINI running Presonus StudioOnev2 for recording/mixing/mastering
I also have a rack of gear, including equalizers, compressors and harmonizers.
I auditioned for and attended the WCCA Creative Arts centre for Dramatic Art.
I was enrolled at St. Clair College for Copywriting in Advertising.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Christopher Marentette by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christopher Marentette is a Standard subscriber.
Christopher Marentette does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christopher Marentette was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Christopher Marentette does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christopher Marentette was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.