Intelligent, comfortable, mild rasp, regular guy
My voice carries a touch of raspiness. A regular guy sound with a creative edge. Warm and relatable for commercials. Intelligent yet accessible for narrations and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My accents include: Deep and commanding Scottish brogue, light and aloof Brittish, earthy Australian, whimsical French, home-cooked southern American, up-front New Yorker, light-hearted Irish, a lilting, light Jamaican. I have a cache of characters not yet used in professional service: Scotty the bird (a high-pitched Brittish cartoon voice), Boris (a dopey russian sound) and Ridnahd (a fun Eastern Indian character).
My Voice Experience
As reflected in my pricing, I am an emerging voice talent. My experience has been in singing and public speaking. I have been a professional public speaker and teacher for nearly 12 years. I have performed voice-over tag lines for audio CD's introducing topics and speakers and providing summary and contact information for the same.
Unknown - Click here to ask Christopher Liotta
My Studio Equipment
I use Audacity and FS Recorder 7.9.3. I create and edit digitally using a UDM 606 microphone. I have local access to a professional recording studio for more sensitive or complicated projects.
I have a well-developed singing voice and can write copy as needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Christopher Liotta by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christopher Liotta is a Standard subscriber.
Christopher Liotta does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christopher Liotta was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Christopher Liotta does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christopher Liotta was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.