Guy Next Door, Humorous, Honesty, Warmth, Mature.
Distinctive,Powerful,Low-Key,Dad,Brother,unusual,friendly, casual,impact, pretty, gregarious, corporate, Male Executives, Older, Mature,Attitude, Biting, Storytellers, Genuine, Real People, Mature, Humorous, Caring, Folksy, Homespun, Crazies Oddballs, High Energy, Narrative, Hard Sell, Retail, Real People, Retro, Friendly, Genuine, Friendly, Anti Announcer, Concerned, Upbeat, Surfer Dudes, Deadpan, Soft Spoken, Cocky, Cool,Jazzy, Technical
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English-Cockney, Southern, Old-Man,
Surfer Dude, Campfire Storyteller,
Well versed in Stand-Up comedy and Improvisation.
My Voice Experience
Worked in radio as a Disc-Jockey, Commercial Announcer and Newscaster for over 10 years. Have done numerous professional corporate presentations and Stand-Up comedy shows. In recent years I have done narration for several short films.
Studied Radio/Television Broadcasting at College of San Mateo. Voice-Over Training with Warren Meyers. Many years of training in Acting and Voice, as well as other branches of performance art.
My Studio Equipment
Neuman U-89 and Sennheiser 416 Mics
PreSonus Mic Preamps
ART Mic Preamps
Mackie 16 Input Console
Apple Mac Pro, 4 Gigs RAM, 2 Terabytes
Mackie HR 824 Monitor Spks
Pro Tools LE 48-Tracks with lotsa plug-ins including VocAlign and Auto-Tune
Sony UVW-1800 Betacam SP Decks
Telos One Phone patch
Final Cut Pro Studio Video Editing
Whisper Room Vocal booth 4' x 6'
Stand Up Comedy
Film and Theatre Acting
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Christopher Kostolefsky by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christopher Kostolefsky is a Standard subscriber.
Christopher Kostolefsky does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christopher Kostolefsky was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Christopher Kostolefsky does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christopher Kostolefsky was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.