Deep, clear announcement voice
I have an extremely deep deep DEEP, clear voice. I'm a flight attendant for United Airlines and they use my voice often in safety videos, tv commercials, and much more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I grew up in Boston but have lived in Indianapolis for 11 years. I can portray a Boston/New York accent as well as Southern and Midwest.
My Voice Experience
I've done tv/radio voice overs for United Airlines.
I've done a tv commercial voice over for Adidas, Toyota/Scion, Uber and Direct TV.
I've had special vocal lessons from University of Indianapolis School of Music.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own complete studio with sound effects. I have my degree in graphic arts and am a professional editor.
I've had singing lessons from the University of Indianapolis School of Music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Christopher Biasizzo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christopher Biasizzo is a Standard subscriber.
Christopher Biasizzo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christopher Biasizzo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Christopher Biasizzo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christopher Biasizzo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.