Warm, sincere, conversational, professional
For narration: can be news-style or more casual/conversational
For commercials: range varies from "girl next door" warmth and sincerity, to perky, to "typical mom," to ultra-caring to edgy
For presentations/training: professional, "news-y," technical while still understandable/conversational
For documentaries and industrials (even high tech): inclusive, "professorial," able to explain effortlessly
For phone systems: no accent, clear, easy to understand
For TV/Film: specialize in news anchor/reporter-style, mom or teacher/professor
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
No accents or dialects, etc.
My Voice Experience
I've been working professionally since 1991, first in news radio then in TV news. I'm an expert TelePrompTer reader and extremely efficient in the voice booth. After an award-winning news career that spanned 12 years and four major news markets, I started doing voiceover and on-camera work for select clients in 2003.
Recent voice work clients include Crocs, Proctor and Gamble, RE/MAX, and the State of Colorado.
BS, Broadcast News, University of Colorado at Boulder, 1991
I currently teach several classes, including "Getting in front of the Camera: Ready, Set, ON-AIR!" for Boulder Digital Arts, and "Tackling the TelePrompTer", as well as Radio and TV News Writing at CU-Boulder.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Canon High Def camera (Vixia HF10) with wireless mic (Audio Technica Pro 88 W/T) to record audio. From there, I edit sound files to MP3 using Adobe Premiere Elements. Excellent quality! With the same camera, I can also record video auditions.
While my primary skills are talent/performance-related, I also own my own video production company, Honk! Media.
I have 18 years experience producing, writing and crafting projects from beginning to end, including voiceover.
I can write radio ads and perform the voiceover for the same client, offer pre-production services, and find great audio and video editors for post-production.
I work with many talented videographers/editors in the Denver, CO area.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Christine Mahoney by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christine Mahoney is a Standard subscriber.
• Christine Mahoney was last active on Voice123 280 days ago