All-American Upbeat and Quirky Guy Next Door
- Warm, energetic, fun, natural, smart, and approachable voice that is casual, yet confident.
- Can deliver real-world conversational, heart-felt emotional, cool & hip, offbeat, and drop deeper in tone for a more authoritative sound.
- Also can have a non-commercial, non-traditional sound if so desired
- Great at voice-matching, impersonations, and character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard British, Cockney, Irish, South African-Afrikaans, Australian, New York-Brooklyn, Philadelphia-Northeast & South, American Southern, American Midwest
My Voice Experience
With degrees in both Theatre (Acting/Directing), and Information Systems, Christian began working on the other side of microphone in sound design, & engineering for live theatre. Designing many projects from his home studio, quite often the only available actor to record was himself. This is when he realized his love, and talent for voiceover.
Christian has voiced spots for The History Channel, Kleenex, Pandora Radio, WDIY FM Radio, McNeil Consumer Healthcare (Sudafed), and Bristol-Myers Squibb, as well as AVO for Short Films, and Theatre.
He resides in New York City, where he produces voiceover demos for actors, and provides ADR services for film/tv. He can travel to work in your studio, or record from home and send completed work electronically.
BA in Theatre - DeSales University
BS in Computer Science - DeSales University
Advanced Voice Over - Stacy Seidel, Broadcasters
- Paul Liberti
Training of the Speaking Voice - Patrick Mulcahy
My Studio Equipment
-SP Large Diaphragm Studio Cardioid Condenser Microphone
-Audio Technica Cardioid Dynamic Mic
-Behringer C1 Condenser Mic
-Behringer 1832-FX 3/2-Bus Mixer
-PreSonus FireBox 6X8 Firewire Recording Interface
-24-Bit/192 kHz Digital 20-Watt Stereo Near Field Monitors
-AKG Professional Circumaural Hi-Fi Stereo Studio
-Cubase, Sound Forge, Sonar
-Notebook / Ext. Hard drives for Remote/On-site recording
Unknown - Click here to ask Christian Davidock
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Christian Davidock by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christian Davidock is a Standard subscriber.
• Christian Davidock was last active on Voice123 179 days ago