Professional, Trustworthy, Deep
Deep, smooth, rich and reassuring.
A strong powerful voice for promo.
Able to deliver a natural conversational read.
Take a listen to my commercial demo and hear for yourself!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Most Recent Jobs:
VALVOLINE - Narrator for Industrial marketing video
PLAYCLAW - Commercial narrator
LITTLE BIRDS (feature film) - Television Announcer
LOVE EVERLASTING: LOVE LETTERS FROM FAMOUS MEN (Audio Book) - Performed Narration for multiple Authors, including Mark Twain and Benjamin Franklin
BOWYER SINGLETON (Company) - industrial ad for their new Leica 3-D laser scanner
COOTER PO-PO (webseries) - Performed voice-over.
AFTERBEER (webseries) - Performed voice-over.
I have a fully functioning home studio out of which I record and edit voice-over assignments.
For the past 3 years I have studied under Lori Tritel, one of the best VO teachers in the business.
I graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a degree in Communications with an emphasis on Public Speaking and Film. I was a member of the improv comedy troupe CHiPs (Chapel Hill Improv Players) as well as wrote and starred in our Student Television sitcom, "The Suite Life". I also laid down narration and voice-over for a variety of student film projects.
My Studio Equipment
In my home studio I use a Rode Podcaster microphone. All of my tracks are edited with the latest edition of Sony SoundForge.
One of my most valuable skills is my ability to work well with direction. I understand that each project seeks to get across a specific point and I will ensure that your message gets delivered in the most effective way possible.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Christopher Tergliafera by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christopher Tergliafera is a Standard subscriber.
• Christopher Tergliafera was last active on Voice123 324 days ago