Warm, Character Specialist, Impressions
Rich, diverse, professional, flexible voice with dynamic range of projects including impressions and original songs, jingles and scores. The one word that best describes me is "versatile"!
From celebrity impressions to movie trailers and animation, from audio book narration to fully-produced commercials, I have a wide array of services I can offer, including original music in multiple genres.
I have my own home studio, so I can offer quick turnaround. Very easy and congenial to work with.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
-, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I provide a vast and varied array of dialects and voices for cartoon characters and celebrities:
Accents: Beatles/Liverpool, London, English matron accent a la Maggie Smith, Indian, Russian, Boston, Texan
Impressions (national): George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Johnny Carson, Donald Trump, Regis Philbin, Popeye, Casey Kasem, Sylvester Stallone, Simon from American Idol, George Harrison, Bullwinkle, Simpsons voices (Chief Wiggum, Otto, Patti/Selma, Mr. Burns, Duffman), Family Guy (Peter, Stewie Griffin), Ernie and Bert, Aaron Neville, Bob Dylan, the "Sling Blade" voice (mm-hmm), Devil voice, Al Pacino, Tom Brokaw, Dustin Hoffman(Graduate/Rain Man), Jim Ignatowski, Woody Allen, Edith Bunker, Bill Cosby, Don LaFontaine(the movie trailer guy), Louis Armstrong, Beavis and Butthead, an old man, Tim Gunn, more...
Impressions (local to New England): Boston mayor Tom Menino, Massachusetts governor Deval Patrick, Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick, Jason Varitek
My Voice Experience
Throughout my life I've been doing voices and impressions--of friends, co-workers, famous people, cartoon characters; it's a force of habit, an itch I have to scratch! Combine that with my songwriting and instrumentation bug and--BOOM!--tailor-made for voice-over projects!
During college I wrote, acted in, and recorded many video skits doing movie trailers, post-production narration, and impressions. Several years ago, I co-wrote and directed a short office comedy called "Growth Opportunity" playing the part of a strict, self-serving boss. I also wrote the score.
For six years, I've written and recorded commercial music cds under the name "Loam", so I have plenty of experience producing home-studio projects.
My work-ethic is professional and my voice-overs will reflect that attention to detail. I'm congenial to work with, and am very flexible on requirements for a project.
* Attended voice-over class at Mass Bay Community College, 2007
* Multi-instrumentalist who has recorded and self-produced several original cds distributed via iTunes and other online outlets. Have received airplay on Boston's flagship rock stations, WBCN and WFNX.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems from Bentley College, 1993
My Studio Equipment
* Rode NT-1A condenser microphone
* Shure SM58 cardioid microphone
* PreSonus pre-amp
* SONAR sequencing software with all flavors of effects, percussion, orchestration, etc.
* M-Audio audio interface
* Pop filter
* ALESIS synthesizer
I can write and record original songs with guitar, keyboards, effects, vocals, bass, drums and orchestral arrangements. I can compose melodic, catchy jingles, cinematic scores, pop, various flavors of rock music and more with full musical accompaniment and production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Rousseau by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Rousseau is a Standard subscriber.
• Chris Rousseau was last active on Voice123 293 days ago