Documentary, movie/TV trailer, commercial
My voice can vary for the proper occasion. I can produce commercials, television and movie trailers, professional presentations and documentaries.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Previously performed a voice over for a play called "Museum" which played in the Sacramento area.
Trained and developed some voice-over demos with Nakamoto Productions in Sacramento.
My Studio Equipment
My current equipment includes a Blue Yeti microphone, Sony Sound Forge audio software and proper soundproofing material in my audio studio.
Unknown - Click here to ask Chris Lovette
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Lovette by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Lovette is a Standard subscriber.
• Chris Lovette was last active on Voice123 334 days ago