Matter of fact, baritone voice
Pretty straight forward baritone voice with no/slight Northeastern accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Warwick, Rhode Island, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Northeastern, Maine, home spun
My Voice Experience
I've been doing voice work since I started in radio when I was 16. I was production director for 13 years and have done everything from restaurants to ski areas to auto dealers. I've worked in Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island, and now in Boston, MA.
Associates in Internet Communications Technology from New England Institute of Technology
My Studio Equipment
Currently work for radio group in their Interactive Department. Radio group has 6 full production studios and 2 half production studios. Full production studios use Pro Tools on the Mac platform
Left full-time radio in 1998 to go "Interactive". Have been developing web projects since then. I still do radio part-time to keep my voice-over skills sharp.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Chris Harrington by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Harrington is a Standard subscriber.
• Chris Harrington was last active on Voice123 32 days ago