Character specialist, Professional Singer, Raspy
My natural voice is smooth with a slight raspiness and has a bit of a lower tone but not too deep. I can sound serious and professional for more formal presentations as well as the opposite, as my character voices can sound fun and be delivered in a wide variety of vocal ranges.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can mimic American (and Country Southern American), British, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese and Spanish accents. I'm able to deliver these accents in a serious manner for narrations and presentations as well as in fun ways for comedic roles and animations.
My Voice Experience
I am a professional music and voiceover recording engineer for two studio's in Los Angeles and have recorded, produced and engineered over a hundred professional voiceover demo's. I am also a professional voiceover artist and singer and have been hired to voice act and sing on both spec commercials and tv commercials including, Harrah's, Signature bank and Nickelodeon.
I graduated from both the audio engineering and post production programs at Musicians Institute in Hollywood California in the summer of 2010. Since then, I have worked and engineered at a number of recording studios. I am currently a full time recording engineer at a voiceover studio in Los Angeles, a part time engineer at a music recording studio in Eagle Rock as well as a professional freelance voice over artist and singer.
My Studio Equipment
I currently work off a Macbook Pro with Pro Tools 9, iMac with Pro tools 11, Waves plugins, Digi 003 and Focusrite Forte Interfaces, Studio Projects T3 condenser tube Mic, Shure KSM 42 condenser mic, Shure Sm7 dynamic mic, a Pro MPA Mic Pre, Yamaha NS10's and KRK Rokit 5 monitors, Alesis power amp, Mackie Big Knob command system, Shure headphones and more.
Unknown - Click here to ask Chin Yi
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Chin Yi by email or phone, please click here.
Read Chin Yi contributions to the .
• Currently Chin Yi is a Standard subscriber.
• Chin Yi was last active on Voice123 132 days ago