dramatic/sensitive,friendly, smooth and sincere,
My voices are everything from young and energetic to old and very soft. Dramatic narration to articulate enunciation for complex e-learning applications. Characters with accents are polished. Narrations are emotive and smooth.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Australian, New England, Brooklyn, Southern US-both upper class and trailer trash.
My Voice Experience
Over the past 26 years I have had the pleasure of performing commercials and promos for Kroger Stores, CNN, Discovery, History, The Weather Channel, FritO-Lay, Kohls, JC Penney, TNT Discovery and CNN. I also have lengthy experience with long-form narration for E-learning modules with the companies Chick-fil-A, Sears and IBM.
My training includes many acting courses in Los Angeles, voice over workshops in New York City and Atlanta. I have a Speech Communication degree from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California and have been in broadcasting since 1986. Some of that time I was on the air in Texas as a full time Television Meteorologist where I polished my on camera abilities. I find much enjoyment in the realm of improvisation and receive much inspiration from the art.
My Studio Equipment
My larynx, diaphram and lungs
Studio Projects C-1 microphone
MicPort Pro/phantom power
Goldwave audio software
Bose Companion II stereo monitors
Having a very keen ear for articulation has served me well all through my 26 years in the industry. I am very aware of the forces that make voice and diction happen and can be somewhat overbearing in the execution of copy. Whether it be for narration, commercial, promotional announcement, radio imaging or cartoon, I strive for the utmost performance and clarity of meaning through tone, inflection and diction.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Charlie Sill by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Charlie Sill is a Standard subscriber.
Charlie Sill does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Charlie Sill was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Charlie Sill does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Charlie Sill was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.