Dry, Funny, Offbeat, Sarcastic, Honest, Upscale
anal-retentive, animated, bored, boss, campy, comedy, confident, conversational, cool, corky, courage of convictions, cynical, deadpan, deep, dramatic, droll, dry, eccentric, edgy, entitled, flamboyant, flat, friendly, fresh, funny, genuine, grounded, high-energy, honest, intelligent, intense, irreverent, jaded, know-it-all, low key, matter-of-fact, melodramatic, natural, nerd, offbeat, off center, passionate, playful, real, sarcastic, sardonic, savvy, sensitive, sexy, smartass, smile, spoiled, strident, theatrical, tongue and cheek, trustworthy, wealthy, witty, upscale, wry, youthful
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: British, RP, Cockney, Estuary, Southern, New York
My Voice Experience
I got my first job out of college because the President of the company liked my voice. She said, "Chad, you give good phone."
• Boston University, School of Theatre Arts: BFA Theatre Studies
• London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts
• Voiceover Training: Krickett Davis & Steve Staley (Kalmenson & Kalmenson)
• Animation Voiceover: Richard Tatum
• Voice Training: Paula Langton (Linklator Technique), Nina Pleasants (Dialects)
• Singing Coach: Claudia Catania
My Studio Equipment
Computer: MacBook Pro (OS 10.6)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chad Steers by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chad Steers is a Standard subscriber.
Chad Steers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chad Steers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chad Steers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chad Steers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.