Authorative, Commanding, Cowboy, Soothing Southern
I have a comfortably commanding, deep down-home yet, contemporary style. I am a born and raised Texan, so the draw is deep and natural, but not limiting to other dialects. Senior, Smooth, Rodeo, Texan, Monster Truck, Stadium Announcer, Southern, Bubba, Redneck, Cowboy, Western, Country, Suspenseful, Sexy Male, and Corporate are all part of my bag of vocal tricks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Central California, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Senior, Commanding, Smooth, Rodeo, Texan, Monster Truck, Stadium Announcer, Southern, Bubba, Redneck, Mexican-American, Cowboy, Western, Country, Suspenseful, Sexy Male, and Corporate are all part of my bag of vocal tricks.
My Voice Experience
I have spent over 23 years as a Professional Rodeo Announcer and producing voice overs in my own studio. I have a perfect track record of satisfaction and success from every one of my clients. My client list include banks, trailer companies, radio stations, car dealerships, events such as rodeos, fairs, monster truck shows, festivals, and award shows. Also on my list are various agricultural services, vacation resorts, western stores, and other various retail outlets.
I am a Road Scholar from the School of Natural Talent and Self-Taught. Spending my career live announcing front of millions of people has made me comfortable and at home behind any microphone in any situation.
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica mic, Dell Computer, Adobe Audition 3.0.
I have my own studio where I have performed most of my voice overs unless requested otherwise. I have a powerfully unique delivery that has made me a successful live announcer for over 23 years. In addition to radio/tv voice over jobs, I provide other voice over services as well like voice mail greetings and messages, on hold messaging, audio books and, canned introductions (ie:sports, monster trucks, rodeo etc.). Check out my voice demo. Thanks!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chad Nicholson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chad Nicholson is a Standard subscriber.
Chad Nicholson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chad Nicholson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chad Nicholson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chad Nicholson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.