youthful, bright, warm, edgy, relaxed
bright and friendly for tutorials, warm and smooth for documentaries, edgy and youthful for tours, welcoming and relaxed for telephony, bright and upbeat for e-learning , hip and professional for commercials/explainer videos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard RP English, Southern American, New Yorker, New England American, hyper child, young boy, congested nerd, Eor-esque
My Voice Experience
Of course, I have grown up surrounded by voice over through radio, television, etc. but I didn't realize this until I was around 15 years old and very much enticed by the voices for the animated series I watched. At that time, I was starting to think about what I may like to do with my future. Acting was and has always been a passion of mine and I had been told by numerous people that I had a "good voice" so I thought I should learn more about the voice acting industry. Edge Studio was locate five minutes from my house, so I went in for an evaluation, the youngest person surrounded by a group of curious adults. But my evaluation came back positive and encouraging, so a year later I started my voice over training with them. I paced myself over the years with my training, between school and extracurricular activities, so that my first demo was produced in the summer of 2014. Although I have yet to do any professional voice over work yet, throughout the years for both practice and fun I worked on many amateur fandubs of certain animated series, which spread through the youtube interwebs. One of the more successful fandubs I did was for the "Devil May Cry" video game (FinalCrystine). Now, as I enter my senior year in college as a hopeful theatre major, I intend to finally kickstart my voiceover career and see where it leads me in the years to come.
* High School Diploma
* B.A.Candidate 2015 Theatre Major at Hamilton College: Acting Shakespeare, Movement in Theatre and the Avant Garde, Directing, Multicultural Theatre, Realism in Acting
* London Dramatic Academy: Acting, Acting Shakespeare, Speech/Dialect, Voice, Movement, Physical Theatre, Period Dance, Alexander Technique, Audition
* Edge Studio: Technique 101, Audition Ringer/Technique Spotlights, Demo Preparation Coaching Sessions, Marketing 101, Business & Money 101, Home Studio 101
My Studio Equipment
Currently: Blue Snowball Microphone with Pop Filter, Macbook Pro, Audacity, Skype
Adding soon: Neumann TLM103 with shock mount/pop filter, Universal Audio Pre-amp, Universal Audio Interface, Yamaha studio monitors, Sony headphones, Protools 11
Acting Apprentice for Shakespeare on the Sound (Summer 2014),
Production Intern at the New Ohio Theatre (Summer 2013),
Language: English, Spanish (proficient), Japanese (proficient)
Technology: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Audacity, LinkdIn, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Catherine Luciani by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Catherine Luciani is a Standard subscriber.
Catherine Luciani does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Catherine Luciani was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Catherine Luciani does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Catherine Luciani was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.