Velvety, warm, soothing, languid, fun
Velvety, warm, deep, raspy, Demi Moore-like yet smooth. People feel compelled to listen to this voice. Fun and sexy, commercial type. Kid character. Granny in child's books & cartoons.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, Southern American (West Virginian), New York, Standard British, Scottish, Bored Girl, Surfer Dude, Valley Girl, Coquette, School Marm, Granny, Puppy.
My Voice Experience
For over 20 years I have been working professionally as a Voice-Over artist as well as an On-Camera actor. Below are some of those VO jobs.
*Commercial (Demo Provided)
Pop Tarts / Stayfree / Levi Jeans / Jetta VW
Kinkos / Fisher Price / Ocean Spray / Estroven
Motrin IB / Fruit of the Loom
*Narration (Demo Provided)
Film / Universal Pictures / Tanto Tiempo
*Animation (Demo Provided)
The Littlest Mermaid
*Books on Tape (Demo available)
Surviving Nashville (Being recorded now,
Features / Episodic Television
"Tequila and Bonnetti" Dubbed the Italian series
(from the American series) to English
*Elaine Craig Voice Casting
*Dolores Diehl - animation voice-over
*Carole Day Kimble
*Narration with some guy whose name I've forgotten. He
really was good though!
*BA in Theater Arts / Rollins College
Past VO Representation:
*William Morris Agency
*Abrams Artists Agency
*Imperium-7 Talent Agency
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools (MBOX2)/ AKG microphone (condensor) & headphones / XLR cables (digirack) / JBL playback speakers / ILOK
May 2010: I became a premium Voice 123 subscriber
and have just booked and delivered a job
for a bank.
June 2010: I narrated (long form) a vineyard wedding
show for Plum TV.
July 2010: Worked with my bank client again.
August 2010: Worked with Plum TV again.
September 2010: Booked my first video game.
Thank you to all my wonderful clients for the
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Carrie Barton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carrie Barton is a Standard subscriber.
• Carrie Barton was last active on Voice123 317 days ago