Relatable, Natural, Edgy, Guy Next Door,
Casual, relatable, conversational but with a bit of an edge when needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Tampa, FL, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, British, redneck.
My Voice Experience
Been in broadcast radio production for over 20 years. I have done commercials and promos for many different types of formats. My work can be currently heard on satellite, terrestrial and internet radio. I have also provided voice overs for several television commercial campaigns as well as several narration projects.
Some clients I have provided VO's for:
IGT Video Slot Machines
ITT Technical Inst.
Procter & Gamble
International Game Technology
Derby Lane St. Petersburg
Tile Outlets of America
In Service America
Sirius XM Radio
Uncensored Net Noise
Intense Frequency Production: July 07-present
Clear Channel Radio/Tampa: February 1997-July 07
Jacor Broadcasting/ Cincinnati: April 1994-February 1997
WIOT/WCWA Toledo: September 1993-April 1994
WXZL/WYRE Annapolis-Baltimore: March 1991-September 1993
WQHT New York: December 1988-March 1991
BS Communications, St. John's University New York
My Studio Equipment
RE27 microphone, Focusrite Voicemaster Pro mic processor & Pro Tools editing system.
Final Cut Pro video editing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Carl Harris by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carl Harris is a Standard subscriber.
• Carl Harris was last active on Voice123 253 days ago