Enthusiastic, intelligent, guy next door, textured
Middle register voice with some texture.
Diction is clean but not fussy, tone is generally warm and engaged, frequently enthusiastic--think NPR--if I'm a college professor, the kids call me by first name.
Raised in central NJ, miles from either Philly or Sopranoland, I speak with no overt regionalisms.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Carl Bernzweig
My Voice Experience
I'm a born actor returning to my passion after taking a couple dozen years off to raise a family.
* Circle in the Square (downtown) Summer College Acting Workshop (taken as a high schooler) -- Intensive curriculum included speech and improv
*Circle in the Square (midtown) Acting Course (by invitation, on scholarship) -- A scaled-down, autumn weekends version of the earlier summer course
* Brandeis University -- Acting and advanced acting classes; speech
* HB Studios, NYC -- Various acting, scene and singing classes
* Edge Studios, NYC -- Ongoing classes and private coaching in voiceover
My Studio Equipment
I record at home on an AKG C214, with a Shure X2U signal adapter. Apple hardware, currently editing on Twisted Wave.
Twenty-plus years in TV contracts and/or production have helped form my healthy respect for deadlines and details. I understand the priorities of production.
I have freelanced as a copywriter, and may offer those services here as well, once I've gotten a number of straight voice jobs behind me.
Nature/science documentarians take note: I'm an avid naturalist, birder and herper.
But whatever the subject, I'm a bright guy who'll find the meaning, the humor, the irony, the wonder, whatever nuggets you've planted in the copy to make a moment special.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Carl Bernzweig by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carl Bernzweig is a Standard subscriber.
Carl Bernzweig does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Carl Bernzweig was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Carl Bernzweig does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Carl Bernzweig was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.