Confident, clear pronunciation, spanish accent
smooth, profesional, sexy, English with a refine Spanish accent.
Spanish is my native language. From dramatic to sweet.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
characters, English with a refine Spanish accent.
My Voice Experience
I was a creative director for a Hispanic ad agency and many time I would do demos for client presentations, quite often the clients didn't want to cast, they would rather use the voice on the demo not knowing it was me. in 1997 I married and decided to freelance, little by little I started to do more VO work, OC work, and even print. Now I was on the other side of the cameras. I believe that my experience as creative allows me to understand what the producers and directors are needing. I respect their vision and I DO NOT give my input unless they want it.
I have a degree in Visual communications, I am a Visual Artist.
I had been in the advertising industry since 1991
as an art director, writer, producer, creative director and later as an actor.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools HD2
Source Connect Pro
ISDN Telos Zephyr
Blue Bottle Microphone, Neumann
Co-owner of The Living Room Music & Sound Design
Unknown - Click here to ask Carla Veliz
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Carla Veliz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carla Veliz is a Standard subscriber.
• Carla Veliz was last active on Voice123 100 days ago