Female, Professional, Mid-30's
fun and belivable for commercials
smooth and professional for Promos
clear and crisp for IVR, voicemail
engaging for training, business presentations
different voices for characters in audiobooks
excited and clear for videogames
lively and warm for documentaries
dramatic and engaging for TV shows and movies
operatic, pop, & country for Songs
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern belle, Southern hick, Japanese pop-star, Valley-girl, dumb blond, over-the-top French snob, pirate, happy clown, know-it-all female,
My Voice Experience
Principal voice for DigiDeal marketing video.
Voice-overs and supporting actress work in the feature film Harry Christmas.
I studied music at the University of Puget Sound. I play the cello and piano and I sing a broad range from alto to soprano. I am continuing my education with an acting coach and private voice lessons for singing.
My Studio Equipment
Blue brand microphones
Currently I am a medical biller; I am familiar with medical terminology and pronunciation.
On the weekends I am a Clown; I can stay in character with my voice for hours at a time.
I lived in Japan for a year and have been told I speak with a native tongue.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Carin Lanctot by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carin Lanctot is a Standard subscriber.
Carin Lanctot does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Carin Lanctot was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Carin Lanctot does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Carin Lanctot was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.