Strong, Clean, Clear, Crisp, Narrative, Character
My voice is best suited as a teenage or middle-age male and is strong, clean, clear and crisp. My annunciation and articulation is of utmost importance in my voice-over's, making my sound ideal for television, radio, business projects, audio-books, etc.
I have a mid-range voice and can easily add bass naturally. I'm also versatile and can do anything from character voices to whistling, and I'm also a professional singer.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, Character, Cartoon, Sports Announcer, Newscaster, Narratives.
My Voice Experience
I've been doing voice-over work since 2005 and have accomplished many things in the field. I've done work for television commercials, character acting for Paramount Canada's Wonderland, radio work, and I'm currently a sports-broadcaster which requires me to feature my voice on a daily basis.
I went to Journalism Broadcast school; however, being a professional singer has allowed me the freedom and confidence to cross over to the voice-over industry. I'm attentive and do my research when trying to get better in this field. Emulating and observing those you admire is in my opinion the best way to improve in this business.
My Studio Equipment
EDIROL UA-25EX Recording Device; Shure SM58 Microphone. They work great together.
Singing; Whistling; Guitar Playing
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Cameron Brown by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cameron Brown is a Standard subscriber.
• Cameron Brown was last active on Voice123 86 days ago