Strong, friendly, quirky, maternal, professional.
Variety is the spice of my voice. I have a warm, sexy, fun sound for commercials, and and have strong comic timing. I have a very young, bright sound for young women and girls, and for any commercial and narration aimed at children. I also play sweet mothers, loopy fun women, villains, and women of authority. I have a compassionate and strong, narrative voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Beyblade - Hilary - Series Regular - Nelvana, Toronto
Beyblade the Movie - Hilary - Nelvana, Toronto
Slam Dunk - Aiko - Series Regular - Wanted! Toronto
Fightfor15 - Vancouver, BC
Luke and the Big Circles - CBC Toronto
Our Final Hour - CBC Toronto
Articles of Faith - CBC Toronto
Bachelor of Music Therapy
Diploma in Jazz Studies
Diploma in Theatre Performance
Voiceover workshop - Voice Box, Toronto, Ontario
Voiceover workshop - Roland Parliament - Toronto, Ontario
Voiceover workshop - Andrew Pifko - Toronto, Ontario
My Studio Equipment
I use an AKG 3000 microphone with a m-audio preamp.
I am a professional working theatre actor and musician with 20 years experience. I perform in musical and traditional theatre and have a solid career gigging as a singer and violinist.
I read music, and have a fantastic ear.
I am a music therapist. I have worked extensively with people living with HIV/Aids, Mental Illness, Addiction, Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, and Dementia. I am very passionate about all of these populations, and have a good knowledge of medical terminology. I have developed a very warm, grounding empathic tone working in this field.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Caitriona Murphy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Caitriona Murphy is a Premium subscriber.
• Caitriona Murphy was last active on Voice123 15 days ago