The Conversational Authority
Your business has a story to tell. Shouldn't there be authority, clarity and resonance in the telling?
Things have changed in the business production landscape. Just because the subject is technical, financial or medical no longer means the voice has to be cold, impersonal and canned.
Somewhere along the line, producers realized the audience is is still human.
As such, a real, human voice over is the way to reach them and deliver the message. Authority is fine. Clarity and resonance are key.
But treating the communication as a conversation instead of a lecture is a much better way to get the point across.
Blaine Parker of Business Voice Audio is happy to talk about working with you to develop your conversation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, Mid-Atlantic, neutral, New England
My Voice Experience
For over a decade, Business Voice Audio's Blaine Parker has been delivering the goods in business communications for companies with a range of specialties, from finance and engineering to banking and manufacturing.
Blaine "Business Voice Audio" Parker is fortunate to have been trained by some of the best voice over performers & teachers in the business, notably among them Dick Orkin, Christine Coyle, Chuck Blore, Ed Asner, Dan O'Day, Pat Fraley, Avery Schreiber, and Nancy Wolfson.
A graduate of the Boston University College of Communication, Blaine studied with some great men of letters, notably novelist Leslie Epstein and Nobel laureate Derek Walcott. He also interned under the legendary audio engineering wizard & communication guru, Jay Rose, who continues plying his wizardry from his Boston-based Digital Playroom. (Jay is also the author of two exceptional audio post production books for those of us who are not smart enough to actually be engineers.)
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103
Aphex 207D tube preamp
Dell quad-core Pentium
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Business Voice by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Business Voice is a Standard subscriber.
• Business Voice was last active on Voice123 90 days ago