McConaughey dudeness, guy next door, warm, quirky
I'm an easy-going guy with a versital, smooth voice, guy next door style that works for narrations, drama, comedy, commercials, radio and presentations.
My voice is unique, slightly textured with a dash of southern comfort. Real and honest, with some edge when needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have worked with dialect coach Bob Corff, and can perform a wide range of accents , including Southern, English, French, Italian, and Sean Connery Scottish.
My list of impersonations is growing, and so far includes: Sean Connery, Matthew McConaughey, Movie Phone Guy, Christopher Walken and Morgan Freeman.
My Voice Experience
Started with radio ads and corporate voice overs for a financial firm, more recent voice overs have been for independent film and commercials.
I'm also the host of a new cooking show, "Deep Beats and Eats," which is currently being shopped to TV networks.
University of North Texas
Four Day Weekend, Ft Worth -- Improv 1-3
Bob Corff Voice Studios
My Studio Equipment
Mac OSX (Macbook Pro 2012)
Logic Studio (preferred) -AND- Pro Tools
Mic: Marshall Electronics MXL USB-77 -- studio quality, zero latency monitoring.
WITH pop filter
Quiet recording space
Beats Pro Studio headphones
Filmmaking, writing (screenwriting and commercial), directing, acting, TV hosting, producing, singing, yodeling... and learning the keytar!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Burt Rutherford by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Burt Rutherford is a Standard subscriber.
Burt Rutherford does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Burt Rutherford was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Burt Rutherford does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Burt Rutherford was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.