A variety straight to crooked voices
Deep, professional with a bit of dust for narration and general voice over.
Friendly and personable in inflection with precise pronunciation.
Voice characters have their own developed personality.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Tennessee Hick Preacher, Confused Fatty, Angry Old Man, Bizarre Hag Witch, Santa, Elves, Special Needs Kid, Confused Citizen, Dracula, Inept Police Commissioner, etc., etc.
My Voice Experience
Multiple years of professional broadcast and radio production experience. Small theatre sound design.
Public speaking training, school of hard knocks in small market radio, 10 years small theater self-taught sound design with multiple awards and nominations.
My Studio Equipment
Lenovo D20 Workstation M-Audio AudioPhile 2496 running Sonar X2, Dimension Pro and Rapture, tons of Virtual instruments. Audio Technica Mics, Tascam digital recorder, M-Audio Midi Keyboard and a few Berringer analog mixers. Marantz portable MP3 recorder.
My full time job is being an IT manager for Virginia Commonwealth University. I occasionally do training demos using Camtasia 8, mixing video, audio and effects.
My early working years in broadcast and in public speaking at church has always stayed with me and benefitted me when it comes to doing voice over work, sound design and making tutorial videos for software etc. instruction use.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Buddy Bishop by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Buddy Bishop is a Standard subscriber.
Buddy Bishop does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Buddy Bishop was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Buddy Bishop does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Buddy Bishop was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.