Quirky, nasally, nebbishy, nerdy, Jewishy
My unaccented voice can be described as slightly nasal, Jewishy, and funny.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have wide range and can do everything from a Boston accent to an English accent (Liverpool, London, and Cockney), to an old-timey Yiddishe accent. I do a flawless Indian accent, and an over-the-top Chinese.
My Voice Experience
As Managing Editor for National Lampoon, I performed voice over work in countless Comedy recordings on the National Lampoon website (in the form of mp3's and flash animations), on its latest comedy album ("Rules of the Road"), on its Cable network, and was featured on the latest Van Wilder DVD release (Van Gone Wilder version) providing a "Drunken Idiot" audio commentary soundtrack to accompany the film.
Fifteen years of Standup Comedy and acting in television.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Steven Brykman
Standup Comedy, Comedy Writer, Fiction Writer, Jazz Drummer
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Steven Brykman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steven Brykman is a Standard subscriber.
Steven Brykman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steven Brykman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Steven Brykman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steven Brykman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.