Bass Vocalist and Voice Actor - Bassest for Rockapella (Carmon Sandiago, Foldgers)
I have a naturally deep, sexy, smooth, bass voice that comes off well in commercials and announcements. My voice can be rich, and believable for a sensual sound or more relaxed for that "guy next door" or young father type.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am originally from northern New York where country "Twang" runs deep.
So, aside from the smooth, sexy voice I can produce dialects of:
Character work includes:
-Goofy loud mouth
-dark, evil "Bad guy"
My Voice Experience
I have done a local commercials for non-profit organizations.
I currently hold a contract with WWNY FOX 28 and WNYF Channel 7: providing ad promos and tv spots for both TV stations.
I have earned my BA in theatre with an emphasis in Acting.
With that came classes that focused on the voice such as:
-Inro. to Acting (studio)
-Voice and the Actor (studio)
-Movement and vocal range
Along with some other on stage physical classes, these all gives me ample experience in taking direction and producing what it is that the director is looking for.
I learned much of my voice over techniques through an internship with a Video Production Company. There I was able to learn, hands on in the booth, from real directors and producers in the business giving me the edge in understanding the professional mindset within the industry immediately.
My Studio Equipment
-I do my recording and editing using a Mac Pro, with Final Cut Pro.
- Shure SMB7 Microphone
- Avalon V5 DI-RE-Microphone Preamp
- Motu track 16 Studio Interface
Aside from theatre, I have a passion and work experience in music. With a true bass voice I have been a part of many different A Capella groups and touring choirs.
With my experience in A Capella music comes my love for vocal percussion and beat-boxing.
Sound effects and percussion beats that are mimicked through the voice are both things that could really spice up your project!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bryant Vance by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bryant Vance is a Standard subscriber.
• Bryant Vance was last active on Voice123 132 days ago