Character Specialist * Guy Next Door * Real * Cool
Bryan Shirley Voice Over (BSVO) is a company with access to state-of-the-art recording and editing equipment. Bryan's voice is warm, approachable and cool, yet he can be authoritative when asked. He's also conversational, friendly and wacky. His character voices are all over the map. Bryan would be happy to custom create a character voice for his clients.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Super Hero, Space Alien, High Energy Salesman, Southern Gentleman, Hispanic Male, Old Man, British Chap, Body Parts (Stomach, Brain, Legs), Animals (Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!), Guy Next Door, Down to Earth, Trustworthy and Believable.
My Voice Experience
Voice work is in Bryan Shirley's DNA. He has been a TV broadcast engineer for over twenty five years. As such, Bryan has been involved in the production of many TV promos, trailers, and commercials.
As a child, Bryan began entertaining family and friends with his vast arsenal of character voices. As an adult, he has honed his voicing skills to create a wide variety of unique, no-holds-barred characters ranging from space aliens to body parts, to animals and more.
Bryan has a bachelors degree from Indiana University in Telecommunications focusing on TV and Radio. Over the years he has had voice roles in local television commercials and station promos. He has also provided character voices for local celebrity roasts. Bryan has recently been honing his voice skills under the tutelage of a longtime radio and voice professional in Indianapolis.
My Studio Equipment
Bryan's new home based studio consists of an Audio Technica 4040 large diaphram cardioid condenser microphone powered by a Presonus Tube pre2 preamp. Lexicon Alpha is his digital interface. Cubase and Audacity are his DAW software preferences. Bryan is both Mac and PC compatible.
Bryan has expertise in most technical aspects of Television Production and equipment operation.
BSVO's payment terms are full payment upon completion of the project. We have a PayPal account for your convenience. For projects $50 or less we ask full payment upfront, please.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bryan Shirley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bryan Shirley is a Standard subscriber.
• Bryan Shirley was last active on Voice123 312 days ago