Everyday, Professional, Booming, Caring, Loud
With 11 years of radio broadcasting experience I have come to love the theater of the mind. My voice is inflective and direct. I can do a variety of voices with anything from loud and booming to soft and caring. I can be bottom line corporate or the funny guy who gets into all kinds of trouble. I can ooo laa laa or be very annoying.
If it is male related voicing you need I am your man.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do the average guy, old man, mentally challenged, nerdy, and the always funny hil-billy.
My Voice Experience
My main voice over work comes with my career in radio. I have completed thousands of commercials over my 11 years with everything ranging from Rock Concerts with full production to pregnancy centers. Mega Churches Christmas Productions to Ferman Nissian of New Port Richey. I have voiced the phone audio for Allstate Insurance Agency in Hudson, FL.
I can cover every type of buisness or commerical need.
I am primarily self taught.
My Studio Equipment
I use the latest Dell Duo Core Desktop computer. My sound editing software is Sony Sound Forge 9.0 and Sony Vegas 4.0.
I use a Neuman Mic with DBX processor. My board is a Yamaha Pro 01V.
Unknown - Click here to ask Bryan Scott
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bryan Scott by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bryan Scott is a Standard subscriber.
Bryan Scott does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bryan Scott was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bryan Scott does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bryan Scott was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.