Deep, Rich, commanding presence
I have a "James Earl Jones" type voice. Deep clear and strong voice with a commanding presence, for presentations and announcements. I have the ability to use emotional inflections in my voice for entertainment and animated project. My voice has been compared to that of James Earl Jones (Star Wars "Darth Vader) and Steve Zirnkilton, best know as the intro voice for "Law & Order"
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
orlando, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can impersonate such characters as Darth Vader (James Earl Jones),Orson Wells, Mike Rowe ("Dirty Jobs"), Morgan Freeman, and Steve Zirnkilton (intro voice for "Law & Order").
My Voice Experience
I have experience doing voice overs forVideo game characters, TV, radio, podcasts, websites, IVR phone systems, corporate training videos and public speaking as a facilitator for workshops and conferences.
Currently my voice can be heard (Announcer) on the weekly TV program "New Beginnings" on Sunday Mornings, at 8:30am, on channel 27, Orlando, FL. I also do the daily program intro for a daily Podcast Program, OmegaMan Radio Network.
I have a B.S. degree in Human Services Administration as well as a college earned Business Certificate. I am also a level II certified Leadership trainer/facilitator.
Courses for my degree included training in public speaking, such as Speech class, Business I & II (verbal presentations). I currently give lectures and presentations as a consultant for organizations on team leadership.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio for recording audition demo's, using Mac Book Pro Laptop, with Wave Pad audio recording software, and Blue Nessie professional recording USB Mic. I am able to provide crisp, clean audio w/or without music and sound effects. I can send audio recordings via email in mp3 or WAV format.
I am a skilled writer as well as a voice actor and I have experience in public speaking. I have written copy for radio commercials and designed ads for written publication.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rick McNeil by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rick McNeil is a Standard subscriber.
• Rick McNeil was last active on Voice123 136 days ago