Professional, Warm, Engaging, Young, Confident
A deep bass voice with excellent natural elocution and a warm tone. My voice has a wide range of possible styles depending on the content.
I am particularly adept at reading the intent and context of a piece and delivering exactly what the director needs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, American (Southern, Boston), Native American, Scottish, East-Coast, German, Russian
Christopher Walken, Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood, Jack Nicholson, David Bowie, George Bush
My Voice Experience
Starting in 2009 with professional training at a studio in Vancouver, I've continued working in the voice-over industry doing everything from a bingo videogame to promo ads for the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics.
The majority of my business stems from repeat customers. My clients know me for my extremely professional, pleasant and prompt attitude toward my work.
2 years full time Diploma in Performing Arts - Theatre; Douglas College
On The Mic Voiceover Training - Michael Daingerfield
My Studio Equipment
Apex 440 USB Microphone
Unknown - Click here to ask Brian Wood
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brian Wood by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Wood is a Standard subscriber.
Brian Wood does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brian Wood was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brian Wood does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brian Wood was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.