My voice is clear, natural, bright, and on time.
My voice is natural and relatable. I provide voice work in many styles and intensities. Special effects can be added. I strive to provide fast turn around with broadcast quality. Most importantly, I WILL FOLLOW DIRECTION to provide voice work that satisfies you, providing additional different takes for you to choose from.
I invoice for projects exclusively by PayPal. Lower overall rates available for multiple projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Anchorage, AK, Alaska, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Pulp Detective "Bogie" voice, James Stewart (older), the Crypt Keeper, Dudley Doright, Marvin The Martian, The Emperor from "Star Wars" movies, ask about accents.
My Voice Experience
In 1988, I started as a military broadcaster for Armed Forces Radio and TV Service, and have been a full time radio disc jockey in Anchorage since 1998. I'm also one of the Alaska radio's top audio "gurus," with 16 Goldie Awards from the Alaska Broadcasters Association for commercial/promo production and writing and service to the community, 2002 to present.
Speech classes and coaching in many vocal styles by the Defense Information School (radio shows, news, sportscasting). Years of practical experience producing audio for radio and television commercials, as well as teaching other producers in Anchorage.
My Studio Equipment
Radio broadcast quality microphone, audio mixer board, CD, CD burner, computer with internet, and Adobe Audition software (formerly CoolEdit Pro) with multitrack, various EQ filters, flanger, echo, reverb and other effects.
In addition to straight, clean voice work, I can use voice enhancements: countless digital effects such as echo, pitch-up or down, pitch bend, reverb, and more.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brian Ross by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Ross is a Premium subscriber.
• Brian Ross was last active on Voice123 4 days ago