Rich, warm, character, friendly, articulate, kind
I have deep rich sounding voice that can range from smooth to gravely, including a wide range of character voices and other voice characteristics that can be used for any project. I can be engaging, warm, funny, goofy, real, sensitive, empowering and announcery if the job calls for it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Irvine, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do several types of British dialects such as British standard, Queens English, Cockney, as well as Irish, American Southern, Boston, down easter, New England and Mid West as well as other dialects such as Mexican, German, Italian and Scandinavian.
My Voice Experience
I began as a radio personality both as an on air talent and as a producer, both local and national. I wrote and performed in many radio commercials. I progressed from there into many other areas of VO such as TV commercials, On-hold messaging and IVR as well as Narrations for broadcast and non-broadcast. I've also done extensive E-learning narrations, many for automotive companies such as Honda, Acura, Yamaha, Kia and Hyundai. I'm also a stage actor and director, having performed in more than 60 plays. I do theatrical sound design as well, having designed some 35 stage productions.
In addition to some 18 years of experience in both voice over and stage acting, I continue to sharpen my skills with periodic training from some of the best VO coaches in the business such as Pat Fraley, Marc Cashman, Scott Brick, Ginny McSwain, Stefan Rudnicki, Hilary Huber and more.
My Studio Equipment
I have both Mac and PC based systems. Work primarily with a Sennheiser 421-U microphone in a space that provides great sound quality. Using Behringer voice processors and Fostex monitors.
On the road and for any mobile purposes I record on a Marantz Professional Digital Recorder model #PMD660.
I have been an audio editor, producer and director for over 15 years having edited 1000's of hours of radio programing and 7 audio books as well as all my work through my home studio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brian Page by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Page is a Premium subscriber.
• Brian Page was last active on Voice123 7 days ago