Midwestern, 30's, eager, young, heartfelt, pure
How can I serve you?
The voice of Brian Mohr has been on a path to voiceover since a young age. Starring in commercials for True Value Hardware at the age of eight, he continued on by being a lead in his high school choir as well as a notable and talented voice helping people through McDonald's drive-thru.
In college, he continued in the broadcast field with a degree in broadcast journalism, which saw him use his vocal talents on TV, radio and in-person as a reporter and interviewee locally and nationally before transitioning to the realm of voiceovers.
His voice has been described as:
More professional than slacker
Buddy next door
In your face
Coming from my Midwestern upbringing, I'm known by those close to me being a dedicated, loyal, devoted, hardworking, persistent and detailed worker. I will do what it takes to make sure my clients are 100% SATISFIED. I'm constantly available on a daily basis for changes, adjustments as need be, as I work from my home studio and my turnaround is usually within a few hours.
So how can I serve you?
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Industrial jobs, caring/compassionate
Bachelor's Degree from Virginia Tech (Summa Cum Laude) -- Broadcast Journalism
Two years in voiceover where I have learned voiceover technique with:
Nancy Wolfson and Braintracks Audio out of Los Angeles
Peter Rofe and PDR Voiceover from New York City
Marla Kirban from New York City
Ellie Devers from New York City
Career Breakthroughs Unlimited in New York
I'm continuing to work with Nancy Wolfson to this day.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools Software
Video game journalism
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brian Mohr by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Mohr is a Premium subscriber.
• Brian Mohr was last active on Voice123 33 days ago