Honest, Assured, Believable, Warm, Friendly....
An everyman, sincere British voice. The trustworthy sound of north east England.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Teesside,Yorkshire,Geordie,British,Well...most UK accents, dramatic, sincere, rich
My Voice Experience
After many years of being complimented on the warmth, richness and clarity of my voice I decided to dip my toe into the world of voice acting by entering the competition to find the new "Voice of the British Telecom Speaking Clock"
Getting down to the last three out of 18,500 entrants gave me the confidence boost I needed.
I have now provided voice talent for numerous projects ranging from audio books, e-learning courses, radio and internet advertisements and computer games.
I developed and provided all of the character voices for the award winning point-and-click game Oknytt
"he is a master of many voices":-GameBoomers.com
. "It’s easy to forget that you’re hearing one person all the time, and that’s a credit to the quality of Hall’s work.": -AdventureGamers.com.
I am able to record from my own studio and can provide the finished files in any of the most popular formats depending on your needs which can be e-mailed to you or uploaded via Dropbox or a remote secure FTP server of your choice.
Gary Terzza, Guildhall School of Music and Drama
My Studio Equipment
I use a Rode NT1-A microphone within my own vocal booth which I edit via Wavepad digital audio software.I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks, either via e-mail or FTP.
Unknown - Click here to ask Brian Hall
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brian Hall by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Hall is a Standard subscriber.
• Brian Hall was last active on Voice123 157 days ago